Monday, January 16, 2012

French Horns in Central Park


French horns in the park on a warm Spring day after a long long winter...that is how I feel right now....so thankful, so at peace, so overwhelmed with God's gifts!
We're in our new home, it is just perfect for us....God has a way of giving us exactly what we need and nothing more.
Now, when I drive by a home "for sale" I can feel myself start to tense, my blood pressure start to rise, and then it hits me. No need to worry, no need to fret, I have taken care of you my daughter.
Yes, Lord, you have....help me never forget all you've carried us through.
Help me never to forget what a blessing my bright walk- in closet is!
Help me never to forget what a blessing my one- story living is!
Help me never to forget what a blessing my main floor laundry room is!
Help me never ever forget that you gave it all to me and I should never want for more!
We are in, not quite unpacked, but.....WE ARE IN!
Let the decorating and creating begin...
I love my new "Little Italy" studio room and cannot wait to get it settled.
Can you feel the breeze? Can you hear the French horns?
Tami Lyn can....help me never to forget!

3 comments:

Christy B said...

What a beautiful post! Thanks for sharing your heart, it translated so well!

Traci Michele said...

soooooooooooo beautiful I'm in tears. So SO SO SO happy for you Mommy!

grammie said...

Thank you sweet daughters XX